Study in London(UK)
Deadline: 15th April, 2018
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, a public research university in London specializing in public health and tropical medicine is offering scholarships for developing countries students intending to study on the 2018-2019 London-based MSc Nutrition for Global Health on a one-year, full-time basis.
This scholarship is open to applicants intending to study on the 2018-19 London-based MSc Nutrition for Global Health at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine on a one-year, full-time basis.
The scholarship will cover
- 2018-19 tuition fees, and
- a tax-free stipend (living allowance) of GBP 16,750.00, and
- a MSc summer project allowance of GBP 2,000.00.
To be eligible for these scholarships, applicants must
- be nationals of, and resident in, low to middle income countries (as defined by the World Bank); and
- meet the School’s minimum English language requirements (as required by the School’s Admissions system) at the time a scholarship award is made; and
- have an application for study submitted (or hold an offer of admission) for 2018-19 for MSc Nutrition for Global Health by the scholarship deadline.
The selection panel awarding this highly competitive scholarship will consider applicants’ experience and qualifications and potential, looking for those with the greatest potential to accelerate in their career and make significant contributions to public and global health, and/or health-related research (following a year’s study at the School)
The successful applicant for this funding will need to agree to the Scholarship’s Terms & Conditions.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit an application for 2018-19 for MSc Nutrition for Global Health, as per instructions under the ‘How to Apply’ tab on the programme of study page, ensuring that all necessary supplementary admissions documents (including references) have been submitted via the School’s Admissions Portal before the scholarship deadline.
Applicants who have already submitted a completed 2018-19 London-based MSc application and/or have been made an Offer of Admission do not need to do anything further. All eligible applicants will be considered for this award (be ‘eligible applicants’ we mean those who are nationals of an LMIC country, and who have submitted a complete application and/or been made an offer of admission by the scholarship deadline).
Incomplete applications will not be considered for this funding.