Apply For UNICEF International Internship Program for Students 2018
The UNICEF Paid Internship Programme offers eligible students and applicants the opportunity to acquire direct practical experience in UNICEF’s work. UNICEF is active in various functional areas related to its mandate, which can be categorized in three main pillars: Programme and Policy, External Relations and Operations.
Internships are offered depending on the needs and capacity of offices to receive and supervise interns. Currently available internship opportunities are advertised on the UNICEF employment page.
Our Internship Programme has been revised to broaden the eligibility criteria and introduce the paid modality.
To be considered for an internship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Non-Graduate, an undergraduate, graduate or Ph.D. degree programme or have graduated within the past two years.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to is required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university or institution records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. father, mother, brother, sister) working in any UNICEF office; and
- Have no other relatives in the line of authority which that you will report to.
- Individuals must demonstrate excellent academic performance through recent university or institution records.
How To Apply:
- All UNICEF Volunteer assignments to volunteer abroad application is only online.
- Use the Application link provided on this website to start your application free of charge.
- Start your application online here.