The International Liaison Office (ILO) in University of Tokyo, Japan invites applications for the Daiohs Memorial Foundation open to international students studying in a master or doctoral course who are 38 years old or younger, as of April 2nd and are able to explain their research in Japanese for 2018/2019 academic year.
The International Liaison Office (ILO) serves the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences (GSFS), The University of Tokyo, by providing services:
- for prospective international students by facilitating requests for admission with pre-enrollment scholarships
- for their international students and researchers by providing information on visas and scholarships, and by organizing Japanese language classes and activities to introduce Japanese culture
- for international visitors by arranging meetings with GSFS staff and providing resources and logistical support
- for GSFS faculty members and staff by providing assistance with visitors from overseas, and establishing international agreements for academic exchanges with overseas educational and research institutions
- for GSFS students by providing students with overseas education information
Value of Award
- 10,000 JPY/month
- Duration: April 2018 – up to standard study period
We Also Recommend:
- International students studying in a master or doctoral course who are 38 years old or younger, as of April 2nd.
- Students who are motivated to make their dream come true, and are able to attend events organized by the foundation two times in a year.
- Those who need a financial support.
- Those who are physically and mentally fit.
- Those who are able to explain their research in Japanese.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit the following documents to ILO. Application Form should be printed in a single page and should not be stapled.
- Download application form from the website
- Transcript of your current program, or of your previous program (if you have not obtained any credits in the current program)
- Photo (4x3cm)
- Certificate of Enrollment
- Application form and research plan
- Recommendation (letter of your supervisor)
- Official income certificate of your household of last year
Deadline: applications close April 16 (Mon), 2018