The Dangotes Foundation Entrepreneurship Loan Program for Developing Countries aims to tackle the worrying phenomenon of youth unemployment in the World as a whole by building the capacity of young people and financing their business ideas. The program aims to equip young people with the skills and knowledge necessary to become independent by creating and running their own businesses.
We seek to drive change on a global scale.
Our focus on economic empowerment unlocks possibility on the individual and communal level. Our work in the field of global health saves lives, helping families and communities thrive, both today, and tomorrow. Our efforts on education help ensure that individuals have the tools they need to achieve the promise in their own lives.
We seek to edit the possibilities within each individual. We see the same value in all lives. That is why we are committed to improving the quality of life of people all over the world. From educating students in Chicago to the health of a young mother in Africa, we are catalysts for human promise everywhere.
We offer competitive salaries and a market-leading benefits program that reflects the foundation’s values and mission. Our benefits are designed to support a culture of health and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental for employees, spouses/domestic partners and dependent children, with 100% of monthly premiums paid by the foundation. Additionally, we have an on-site health clinic with an emphasis on wellness coaching on our Seattle campus.
- Medical benefits include coverage for infertility, up to $40,000.
- Vision benefits include coverage for Lasik eye surgery
- 15% contribution (up to the IRS maximum) to an employee retirement account which is immediately vested. Employees can also make additional contributions to a 403(b) retirement account (up to the IRS maximum).
- Foundation-paid life insurance equal to 4 times employee annual salary, up to $3,000,000.
- Employees also enjoy an on-site Seattle fitness center with fitness classes and personal training (100% paid by the foundation).
- The foundation reimburses up to $20,000 in eligible adoption fees.
- We also offer additional lifestyle benefits like commuter incentives, at home back-up care for children, employees and adults/elders recovering from an illness and an emergency assistance plan during business travel.
- Voluntary benefits including: supplemental life/AD&D insurance, group accident insurance, pre-paid legal, long-term care insurance, pet insurance, and discounted auto/home insurance