The University of London in UK invites applications for the Global MBA Scholarship open to students with has a permanent residence in Nigeria or Kenya for the 2018/2019 academic session.
As a scholarship holder, you are required to write a short report each year outlining the impact of your study and research.
They may wish to use the report in website features or promotional activities (and will seek your permission beforehand). You must also follow the standards expected of University of London students. We reserve the right to withdraw your scholarship if you do not comply with these terms.
- Five 40% scholarships are available
- The University of London scholarship is worth 40% of the course fee for the online Global MBA, which comprises six core modules, four optional modules, and a Strategic Project.
- It does not cover module continuation fees, examination centre costs or any other costs not directly payable to the University (such as the purchase of additional materials or electronic equipment).
- Applicants must ensure they can cover such costs from other financial sources.
They would like to invite applications from anyone that has permanent residence in Nigeria or Kenya.
In addition to permanent residence in these countries, you must also:
- Satisfy the Global MBA entry requirements.
- Not hold any other postgraduate qualification (e.g. Master’s degree) considered equivalent to a UK Level 7 qualification.
- Current University of London students are not eligible for the scholarship.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Complete the scholarship application form (including two written statements, max. 500 words, outlining your achievements and how the MBA will impact your future).
- Step 2: Submit an application for the Global MBA. At the ‘Scholarships and Bursaries’ section, select the correct scholarship from the menu and attach/upload your completed scholarship form.
Deadline: applications close Friday, May 18, 2018