The Golden Gate University is inviting applications for International Welcome Scholarships. These scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor’s or master’s degree programme.
Golden Gate University is a private, nonsectarian university in San Francisco, California. Founded in 1901, GGU specializes in educating professionals through its schools of law, business, taxation, and accounting.
All graduate level applicants whose first (native) language is not English must satisfy the English language requirement to qualify for admission.
- Application Deadline: September 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor’s or master’s degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award:
Cumulative GPA(bachelor’s or master’s degree) Scholarship Amount(one-time) 3.30 or higher USD $2,000 3.00 to 3.29 USD $1,000
- Nationalities: Students from all over the African Nations are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
You must be a first-time student at Golden Gate University
You must be an undergraduate or graduate degree-seeking student
You must be enrolled as a full-time student beginning in Fall 2018, Spring 2019, or Summer 2019 semester
Offer applies only to F-1 visa students. J-1 visa students do not qualify
Offer does not apply to returning, continuing, or Law School students
- English Language Requirements: All graduate level applicants whose first (native) language is not English must satisfy the English language requirement to qualify for admission.
How to Apply:
Students are automatically considered for this scholarship through the admission process Following the link
Applications should be sent via email.
Follow Online Application to Proceed with the Form registration
- All application is online on this platform and kindly select carefully your program of study and upload all
the necessary documents required for your program.
- All communication goes through the mail you have provided on your application form.