Yanshan University in China invites applications for Scholarship Program open to International Students who must be non-Chinese citizens for master’s degree program in the 2018/2019 academic session.
Awarded only to Master Degree candidates, the scholarship is valid for 3 years (can be extended to 4 years if 1 year of Chinese language learning is needed).
Most courses are instructed in Chinese. Awardees of Chinese Government Scholarship, Confucius Institute Scholarship and other scholarships will be not accepted for this scholarship program.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a foreign passport and be in good health;
- Applicants for master’s degree program must have a diploma of bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Awardees of Chinese Government Scholarship, Confucius Institute Scholarship and other scholarships will be not accepted for this scholarship program.
Value of Award
- First class scholarship covers the following: registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee for dormitory on campus.
- Second class scholarship covers the following: registration fee and tuition fee.
- Application Form for YSU Scholarship;
- Copy of passport (the photo page);
- YSU admission application form international students (with a photograph of the applicant);
- Certified educational records, degree certificates or diplomas, and academic transcripts (photocopy);
- Curriculum vitae or resume;
- Physical examination form for foreigners;
- Copy of HSK-5certificate or HSK-6 certificate if courses are taught in Chinese; IELTS at or above 6.5 or TOFEL at or above 85 if courses are taught in English.
- Personal statement;
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors.
How to Apply
Submit the applications to this mail:
College of International Exchange, Yanshan University
438 Hebei Street, Qinhuangdao, Hebei Province, P.R. China. 066004
Tel: +86-335-8047570, +86-335-8053537
Deadline: applications close May 20th every year