Government Of Canada scholarship are offered by Government Of Canada to study or research there, and is jointly funded by the Government of Canada and Global Affairs Canada.
Canada is committed to participation in international study and research partnerships that build understanding among peoples, develop global citizens and leaders, and contribute to the development of nations.
Global Affairs Canada is responsible for the Government of Canada’s participation in major International Scholarship Programs. Global Affairs Canada provides support to international scholars in Canada, which is often reciprocated by foreign governments which support Canadian scholars in their countries.
International scholarships, are offered to students outside the country where the university is located. These are also called as financial aid and at this prospect the financial aid office of the Government Of Canada takes full care of this Scholarship.
There are various Government Of Canada Scholarships for international students, they are listed as follows.
- Government Of Canada Bachelors Scholarship (also known as Government of Canada undergraduate scholarship)
- Government Of Canada Masters Scholarship
- Government Of Canada PhD Scholarship
With the help of this scholarship you can study in any Canada government universities, depending on your eligibility and choice of program and course of study.
The purpose of these Scholarship is to provide an environment and friendly facilities for international students to study in Canada. It also aims to strengthen Canada as a key country to provide knowledge to other countries.
- Monthly stipend including, Medical expenses, (Health Insurance coverage)
- Full tuition fee, (Tuition fee and all the expenses of laboratory and stationery will be provided by Canada Government)
- No application fee is required to apply for Canada Government Scholarships.
List of Canada Government Scholarships
- Natural Resources Canada Postdoctoral Research Program. 2018/2019
- CGSP Postdoctoral Scholarship, 2018/2019
- Ontario Trillium Scholarships (OTS), 2018
- Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program (CFSP), 2019
- Foreign Government Awards Program For Canadian Students And Researchers, 2018-19
- African Leaders Of Tomorrow Scholarship
- Banting International Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Emerging Leaders In The Americas Program
- Canada-CARICOM Leadership Scholarships Program
- The Canada government scholarship is open to all Undergraduates, Masters and Ph.D students.
- Submit a maximum of one scholarship application per academic year and have completed, as of December 31 of the year of application.
- An eligible graduate program must have a significant research component.
- Are proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Demonstrated knowledge and interest in the sector/track selected.
Application Procedure Step by Step guide
Step 1: Fill an online application for Canada Government Scholarship. First You need to select a Scholarship program under the Canada Government.
Step 2: Then select a sector/track you are interested in. The sector you chose should be in the list of Canada Government Scholarship.
Step 3: For online application, they will ask for university name and name of your course
Step 4: Complete all your Documents and then Apply online for Government of Canada Scholarship Grants.