Applications are invited for fully funded international scholarships from students of diverse origin who wish to study in the Henan University, in the Peoples’ Republic of China in 2018/19 academic session. Admission is ongoing with 100% scholarships.
Henan is the cradle of the Chinese nation and Chinese culture. Henan University of Chinese medicine was established in 1958, formerly Henan provincial training college of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Kaifeng City.
Application Deadline: 10th April 2018
Eligible Countries: International (Non-Chinese)
Type: Undergraduate, Masters & Doctorate
To be taken in(Country): China
Value Of Scholarships:
- Tuition, insurance, accommodation and so on.
|Doctoral Program||CNY 40,000 per year||4 years|
|Master’s Program||CNY 30,000 per year||3 years|
|Bachelor’s Program||CNY 15,000 per year||4 or 5 years|
|Three-year College Program||CNY 10,000 per year||3 years|
|One-year Non-degree Program||CNY 10,000 per year||1 year|
|Half-a-year Non-degree Program||CNY 5,000 per year||Half a year|
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- should be a non-Chinese citizen, healthy, and without any criminal records.
- abide by Chinese laws, regulations, and university’s regulations.
- have a good attitude toward learning and have obtained good achievements in their previous studies.
- Applicants for bachelor and three-year college programs must hold a high school diploma and be generally under the age of 30.
- Candidates for master’s program must hold bachelor’s degree or must hold three-year college degree more than 2 years, and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants for the doctoral program must hold a master’s degree and be under the age of 45.
How To Apply:
Step 1 Applicants should follow the criteria of scholarship and apply to the university. Applicants must submit and send the scanned application documents（PDF format）below to email@example.com：Application Form for Henan University of Chinese Medicine, Copy of valid passport (the page including personal information and photo), Certified certificate or notarized copy of highest diploma, Transcripts of Study and other related documents.
Step 2 The university starts processing the application according to the admission and scholarship criteria and also the applicant’s major preference. If the applicant meets the scholarship eligibility requirements and the application materials are complete, the university will issue the pre-admission notice on-line.
Step 3 Prepare the documents in paper duplicate according to the documents required by the Henan Provincial Government Scholarship application. Make sure there is no error in all the documents, and send them to us before 30th April. Send the scanned application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org at the same time