The London South Bank University Scholarships programme offers a range of awards from €1000 bursaries to Full Tution fee waivers
Creating career progression and professional fulfiments for a list of undergraduate and post-graduate students.
It seeks to offer considerable financial help to international students who wish to undertake their studies at the university. Studies can either be full or partial.
Eligible Countries – International Countries ( Non EU) Mostly African Nations
Country –United Kingdom
Field of Strudy – Courses Offered at the University
- 30th July 2018 for September / October 2018
- 30th August 2018 for January / Febuary 2019
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Students should hold a conditional offer for one of the LSBU’s graduate and post graduate programmes
- Eligible Countries: The scholarships are open to all qualified African nationals.
- Candidates may be required for a written or oral examination after pre-selection.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Evidence of an applicant commitment to their future career and previous practical or academic achievement
VALUE OF SCHOLARSHIPS
- Excellence Award
- merit award: €1000 cash with an additional €1000 of post graduate fees
- minimum selection of 3rd Class and Above
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are advised to apply for admission at LBSU as soon as possible
to ensure they have been made an offer and have time to complete thier scholarship Applications