Study in: Spain
Application Deadline: 30th April 2018
About the Scholarship
The application is underway at the Lleida Master Scholarship of the University of Lleida in Spain, 2018 for international students wishing to pursue a master’s degree in Spain. Foreign students can apply for these benefits.
The purpose of the program is to provide financial support for international students wishing to apply for a master’s degree at the University of Lleida, Spain.
The main objective of Lleida University is the education of students. We provide high standards of teaching with quality service throughout the university community that achieve social outreach.
Type of scholarship:
Funding is available to pursue a masters degree.
Check out here the list of available masters programs.
This includes payments for registration, tax (administration, education and research abroad), school insurance and € 2,000 for accommodation and livelihood. Payment for accommodation and living allowance will be made through bank transfer twice:
The first payment is € 1,000 at the beginning of the stay and € 1,000 at the beginning of the second semester.
Applicants are responsible for paying health insurance, paying taxes before enrollment, and any other expenses that may come.
Taken in (Country):
Number of scholarships:
Foreign students are eligible for this benefit.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following requirements: following requirements:
- Access to the official master’s degree program with a degree from a university outside of the Spanish higher education system
- Apply for a master’s degree at the University of Lleida, Spain during the 2018-19 course.
- There is no doctorate and any other Spanish master’s degree.
- No permanent residence in Spain.
- Not the holder of the scholarship, on the date of application, from any scholarship or other financial aid from Lleida University.
- Applicants whose first language is not English, must provide proof of English proficiency at a higher level.
How to file:
Students will have to register by creating a username and password. This information will allow students to join the form and modify it at any time.
IMPORTANT: To submit an online form, you must upload the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae in Europass format.
- Average in studies.
- Cover letter
- Certificate of registration fee payment.
- Copy of passport or ID valid
- an official copy of the university degree (and other certificates if it is available)
- The official version of the language certificate
IMPORTANT: Students from non-European countries must produce and register all legal documents at UdL.