IED – Istituto Europeo di Design and Accademia di Belle Arti Aldo Galli – IED Como invites applications for the scholarships competition for 18/19 master courses open to candidates who have reached 18 years at the moment of application and are in possession of a Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification or having a job experience in the relevant field.
IED – Istituto Europeo di Design and Accademia di Belle Arti Aldo Galli – IED Como offer 19 scholarships covering 50% of the tuition fees for Master Courses held in Milan, Como, Florence, Rome, Turin and Venice.
Read the Regulation carefully and develop a project following the Briefing dedicated to the course of your choice.
Worth of Award
IED Como offer 19 scholarships covering 50% of the tuition fees for Master Courses
How to Apply
- Read carefully the Regulation;
2. Choose the course you want to apply for;
3. Register using the form in this page;
4. Read the Briefing dedicated to the course of your choice;
5. Arrange the requested papers following the instructions for submission provided with the registration;
6. Submit the documents within the deadlines as specified above and in the Regulations.
- If you win the scholarship, you will have 3 days to accept and 5 days to complete your enrollment.
- Candidates will submit images, pictures, scans or drawings of the Concept, provide a title and a description of the underlying idea according to the Brief.
- According to the unquestionable judgement of the panel, scholarships will be assigned according to the quality of the project.
The deadline for submissions follow the courses’ intakes:
- June 14th, 2018 for courses starting in November;
- September 20th, 2018 for courses starting in January and February;
- November 15th, 2018 for courses starting in March.