|Country of Study: USA||Institution/ University: University of Arizona|
|Application Deadline: April 1, 2018||Level of Study: Undergraduate|
The University of Arizona (UA) is a place without limits — where teaching, research, service, and innovation merge to improve lives in Arizona and beyond. We aren’t afraid to ask bigger questions, to get better answers.
Established in 1885, the University of Arizona, the state’s super land-grant university with two medical schools, produces graduates who are real-world ready through its 100% Engagement initiative. Recognized as a global leader, the UA is also a leader in research, bringing more than $606 million in research investment each year, and ranking 21st among all public universities.
Scholarship Sponsor: The University of Arizona (UA)
Scholarship Benefits: $4,000 – $24,000 per academic year for freshman OR $5,000 per academic year for transfer students.
Field/Area of Study: Undergraduate courses offered at the university
Type of Award: Tuition reduction
- Must verify your lawful presence as described under Arizona’s Proposition 300.
Semesters without lawful presence verified will be lost and counted against the scholarship’s total eight semesters.
- Awards are for undergraduate studies only.
- Meet the criteria from the charts above.
- In addition to the criteria above, submit a complete application and all required documents for admission by April 1 for Fall 2018.
- Scholarship recipients must accept their award by paying their enrollment fee by May 1 for freshmen and by June 1 for transfer students.
- Sponsored students are not eligible. However, if sponsorship is for years two – four only, a one time award may be applied per the charts above.
- Non-degree seeking, exchange, and conditionally admitted students are not eligible.
Instruction on Application:
An application for admission serves as an application for the scholarship. Apply now >>